Sari la navigare Sari la căutare
|← Cuvinte de bază||Alfabet →|
Communicate with people all over the world. (Comunicați cu oameni din lumea întreagă.)
- Once you learn it, you can use it forever.
- You can teach your kids and help them with their homework.
- Personal satisfaction.
Why English is so easy (De ce este engleza atât de ușoară?)[modificare]
There are many reasons why English is easy to learn.
- Shared origins, similar words.
- The consonants and consonant sounds are the same.
- The grammar is similar.
- Many English words have already entered into Romanian unchanged.
- You probably already know some English words.
- Basic English is simple.
- Sometimes, English has fewer words than Romanian.
- There are many tools to help you.
- You are learning from someone who speaks 100% .
Hard things about English (Dificultăți în învățarea limbii engleze)[modificare]
Not everything in English is easy. Here are some things to look out for.
- English has many sounds that do not exist in Romanian.
- Spoken English is not the same as written English.
- Translations are often not exact.
- A word in one context often means something else in another context.
- False cognates.
- It’s a whole different language!
Important tips (Sfaturi de luat în considerare)[modificare]
How to learn English more quickly
- Have fun with it!
- Be consistent in study.
- Listen carefully.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Make it part of your daily life.
- Show off to your friends.
- Do your homework.